ISNetworld compliance is complicated. We make it easy.
Completing your ISNetworld compliance on your own too often leads to costly mistakes. For many, it means months and months of frustration followed by loss of clients and money. Safety Procedure Systems is dedicated to giving businesses a better way. Drawing from our more than 25 years of experience, our full-service compliance assistance will quickly get your business qualified and back to work. To see the difference, compare the benefits of our service with the challenges of self-management (from real-life examples):
Benefits of our Service
- We supply and upload all safety program modules required in your ISNetworld RAVS® account and make any necessary revisions and updates to ensure you remain approved.
- We work with you to gather the required information to compile and submit all required OSHA Form 300 logs and forms each quarter and at year-end.
- We manage your COI renewals and will communicate deficiencies to your insurance agents to resolve issues quickly
- We manage your questionnaires (new client, site specific, safety, DOT, etc.) and consult with you to help complete them accurately and on time.
- We manage your monthly client site tracker submissions to ensure the data is accurate and submitted on time.
- We actively monitor your account for any new deficiencies and work to promptly resolve them to help you avoid stop work orders at job sites or clients rejecting your bids.
Challenges of Self-Management
- Safety programs aren’t written to the required specifications, resulting in a time-consuming process of uploading and re-uploading modules and waiting for multiple rounds of reviews.
- Confusion with complicated questions in client questionnaires leads to incorrect answers, resulting in irrelevant and unnecessary compliance requirements in ISNetworld.
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting and renewal processes get forgotten or are due during an especially busy time. Reports go missing, and renewals get accidentally skipped, risking non-compliance.
- Non-compliance notices get lost in the shuffle of day-to-day work. A passing grade from your client on your safety scorecard turns into a failing grade. This leads to disqualification from work and lost time and money.
Frequently Asked Questions
This depends on whether you a brand new subscriber to ISNetworld and also on who your Hiring Client is, but generally we get contractors compliant and ready for work in a week or less.
Yes! We have many years of experience working with all safety compliance systems and can manage multiple accounts as part of a full-service assistance package tailored to your needs. Contact us today for details.
Ready to get started?
Our full service management options save you time and allow you to focus on your business.
Contact us today!